2020 has certainly brought new challenges to us all. Starr Pines first priority is the safety of our staff and patrons so that we all may have a healthy holiday season.
In order to limit the chance of spreading COVID-19 while at our farm, the following measures are being taken:
- Purchasing of trees and gifts will take place outside of the barn this year as the facility is not conducive to physical distancing.
- Mask wearing is highly recommended.
- Tractors in 2020 will be carrying trees from the fields, however, will not carry individuals.
- Hot spiced cider will not be available by the cup, however, you may purchase a carton to enjoy.
- We encourage those who want to avoid crowds or have health concerns visit us weekdays.
- Of course if you or someone you have had contact with shows any signs of illness, stay home.