A Christmas experience!
At Starr Pines Christmas Tree Farm, you can take a hay ride through our picturesque, manicured fields, shop in our iconic barn, and keep warm with a cup of hot cider. Bring your family, and your canine companion! Dogs are welcome on a leash.
Finding The Tree…
Stroll through our fields and take home one of our Pines at $6 per foot or aFir at $10 per foot. Sleds are provided for close fields, and hay rides will take you to our distant fields.
When you find the one…
- Saws are provided to cut your own trees
- Trees are mechanically cleaned with a shaker
- Trees are wrapped or netted for easy transport
- Free hot, spiced cider
- Our craft and antique shop inside of our famous barn featuring ornaments, amish candy, and more
- The Wise Donkeys
- Visit our free-range chickens and purchase farm-fresh eggs (if in stock)
- Honey harvested from our very own hives
Real Christmas Trees Are a Benefit to the Environment!
While they’re growing, Real Christmas Trees support life by absorbing carbon dioxide and other gases and emitting fresh oxygen. They also make a beautiful home for the local wildlife.
The farms that grow Christmas Trees stabilize soil, protect water supplies and provide refuge for wildlife while creating scenic green belts. Often, Christmas Trees are grown on soil that doesn’t support other crops.
Real Christmas Trees are grown on farms just like any other crop. To ensure a constant supply, Christmas Tree growers plant one to three new seedlings for every tree they harvest.