A Christmas experience!
At Starr Pines Christmas Tree Farm, we invite you to bring along the family and explore our picturesque, manicured fields. As always, your canine companions are welcome to Starr Pines if on a leash.
Finding The Tree…
Stroll through our fields and take home one of our Pines or Firs. Sleds are provided for transporting trees from close fields. Tractor rides to field on weekends when weather allows.
When you find the one…
- Saws are provided to cut your own trees
- We will mechanically clean your tree with a shaker
- Trees are wrapped or netted for easy transport home
- Spiced cider for purchase
- Ornaments, crafts, and candy for purchase outside our barn
- The Wise Donkeys
- Visit our free-range chickens and purchase farm-fresh eggs (if in stock)
- Honey harvested from our very own hives
Real Christmas Trees Are a Benefit to the Environment!
While they’re growing, Real Christmas Trees support life by absorbing carbon dioxide and other gases and emit fresh oxygen. They also make a beautiful home for the local wildlife.
The farms that grow Christmas Trees stabilize soil, protect water supplies and provide refuge for wildlife while creating scenic green belts. Often, Christmas Trees are grown on soil that doesn’t support other crops.
Real Christmas Trees are grown on farms just like any other crop. To ensure a constant supply, Christmas Tree growers plant one to three new seedlings for every tree they harvest.